Due to a bug in the auto generation settings of Terraria since the Journey's End update if you want anything other than a "Normal" difficulty server you will have to create the world on your PC then upload that world. Steps on how to do this are below
1. On your PC navigate to where you have Terraria installed and double left click on "TerrariaServer.exe"
2. In the console window that appears press n then enter to create a new world
3. choose the world size by pressing 1, 2 or 3 then pressing enter
4. choose the difficulty by pressing 1, 2, 3 or 4 then pressing enter
5. Enter the world name you want (the server name)
6. wait until the world is generated, you will know when its finished as you will see the following text on the console window "Choose World:"
7. Close the console window
8. Go to your Pingperfect Game panel and open the file manager, navigate to the "Worlds" folder then click the upload button
9. click Browse... next to File 1: this will open a new window asking you what file you want to upload from your pc
10. Navigate to Documents\My Games\Terraria\Worlds and select the world you just created, it will be called whatever you entered in step 5 for the worldname with an extension of .wld click open then click Upload (if the Worlds folder is not there, you can just create a new folder and Name it Worlds)
11. Once the file has uploaded close the upload window and come out of file manager then go to configuration files and click text editor next to pingconfig.txt
12. Within the file look for 2 lines
13. Change these lines to the correct name, for example below replacing myworldname with the worldname you set in step 5
14. start or restart your server and the server should now load your generated world with the difficulty you have set.
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect Terraria server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/terraria-game-server-hosting-rental.php