1. You'll need to download and install Nitrogen on your PC and use it to generate the RWG World - https://community.7daystodie.com/topic/12730-tool-nitrogen-a-random-world-generator-for-7dtd/
2. Make sure to note what setting you used for the prefabs when you generate the World. If you select CompoPack you will need to install the CompoPack mod via mod manager that matches your server version.
3. Upload the generated world folder to \Data\Worlds
4. Using the 'Configuration Editor' for the "Pingperfect.xml" file, change the Game World field to match the name of your uploaded world folder exactly
5. You can set "Game Name" field to whatever you want to show up in steam and in-game lists under the "map" column
6. Set your size options to match what you selected in the Nitro generator when you created the world.
Seed can be left empty.
7. Save the file in the top left and start up your server.
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect 7 Days to Die server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/7dtd-7days-to-die-server-hosting.php