Adding mods such as Epoch and Exile can be done easily via our mod manager, to do this simply log on to control panel, locate mod manager and click install on the mod you would like to install.
To add mods such as CBA and Urban Rappelling follow the steps listed bellow.
Download the selected mods via steam workshop
Then go to the control panel and locate command line manager, and click custom command line from here do the following steps:
- name the the custom command line, it does not matter what you call it.
- tick the box that say cfg and ensure it has CONFIG_Vanilla.cfg in the text box. (If you are using Exile or another base mode, the config file may have a different name)
- leave the -mod= box blank and un-ticked.
- Tick profiles and ensure it has profiles\ in the text box
- Tick -Servermod= and add each mod, ensure each mod start with @ and ends with ; EG Advanced @urban rappelling;@Advanced towing;@Advanced sling loading;