Setting a server password in Miscreated is not as easy as other games we host, regardless of this, we have made it as easy as we possibly can. All you'll need to do is perform the following steps:
Part 1: Server-side:
- Add the line sv_password="TestPassword" with the 'Text-editor' to your "hosting.cfg" file.
Part 2: Client-side (Your computer):
- Open up the Miscreated folder located at YourSteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Miscreated
- Open the system.cfg file.
- Add the line sv_password=TestPassword
- Save the file.
If you want to change your password, you will need to:
- Change the line sv_password="TestPassword" with the 'Text-editor' in your "hosting.cfg" file - where it says TestPassword, change it to whatever you want the password to be, keep the " each side of the password.
- Perform part 2 again, but replacing TestPassword with your newly chosen password.
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect Miscreated server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/miscreated-game-server-hosting.php