The web console is a web based, in-browser, version of your server's console window. It allows you to view the server's console without having to remotely connect to the server itself. This can be useful for diagnostic purposes (most startup / mod errors can be identified from here) and just checking to see if your server is running as intended.
To use the web console follow these five simple steps:
- Navigate to your game panel/control panel.
- Select "Web Console" - it will open in a new browser tab.
- If your server is currently stopped, it will not work (as there's no server console to relay the information from).
- If your server is running - in the new tab you will see your server's console.
- You can use the information there to try and identify possible errors on your server or just to check your server is running as intended.