After having a Space Engineers server for a while, you may have pushed the limits of the standard PCU limit, meaning you cannot place any more blocks without removing previously made blocks/ships or stations. Obviously, you don't want to remove previous progress on your world to continue progressing forward, but there are steps you can take to increase the PCU limit, avoiding this issue entirely. The steps are as follows:
- Navigate to your control panel.
- Select "File Manager".
- Navigate to: Instance\Saves\<YourWorldName>
- Open Sandbox_Config.sbc by selecting the pencil icon.
- Find "<BlockLimitsEnabled>GLOBALLY</BlockLimitsEnabled>".
- Replace GLOBALLY with NONE.
- Press the save button.
- Navigate back to your control panel, backup your world, and restart your server.
You have now disabled the PCU limit entirely, you can create an unlimited number of blocks and therefore ships, stations etc too, allowing you to progress with your Space Engineers server indefinitely.
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect Space Engineers server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/space-engineers-game-server-hosting-rental.php