Use The Code mordhau15 To Grab A 15% Discount On All Mordhau Servers Here
Updated for Patch #18
Changing the Gametype or Map in Mordhau is the same thing, as the Map and Gametype are effectively the same thing. Applying this change also sets the default map and gamemode your server will run on start-up/restart.
To make these changes;
- Log in to the Gamepanel.
- Open the Commandline Manager.
- Navigate to the Custom Commandline at the bottom.
- Press the 'Select' button
- Refer to the Map List below, and then type in the game mode and map you want. For example, INV_Camp_1
- Ensure that you add the following section for each map respectively...
The Pit: ThePit/
Mountain Peak: MaxMap/
For example, for Invasion gamemode on Camp map we would add this to the commandline.
Map List - Sorted by supported Gamemodes:
Skirmish, 64 players:
Team Death Match:
Team Death Match, 64 players:
Deathmatch/Free For All:
For reference, these are the different game modes:
INV = Invasion
FL = Frontline
BR = Battle Royale
HRD = Horde
SKM = Skirmish
FFA = FFA/Deathmatch
TDM = Team Deathmatch
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect Mordhau server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/mordhau-game-server-hosting-rental.php