This is for those of you who want to have your own hostname to connect to your teamspeak server.
1. You need a webhost and a domain of your choice. You can get a free one by submitting a support ticket so long as you have an active gameserver.
2. Within the webhost you need to create a DNS record or more specifically an A record. (Follow steps A - below for how to do it on our system) pointing for example voice.Pingperfect.com to the IP address of your teamspeak server
3. Once the records are created it may take up to 48 hours for them to become active although usually its no longer than an hour
4. Connect to your teamspeak server using your newly created A record. (e. ts3.pingperfect.com:9993)
A. Log into your cpanel interface using the details provided to you via email
B. go to Advanced DNS Zone Editor
C. Under "Add a Record" fill in the following Info
- Name: your chosen hostname (for example if you wanted ts3.pingperfect.com with Pingperfect.com being your domain, you would just enter ts3 here
- TTL: 14400
- Type: A
- Address: The address of your teamspeak server
D. Click "Add Record"
E. Thats it, your done
There is a more advanced way to not need to put the port number at the end of the address but its out of the scope of this document.