1. The first thing you'll want to do is go into the command line manager, once in there select the custom command line.
2. You should see a box labelled 'Map', this is where you will enter the name of the map. Below is a list of all available maps..
3. After inserting the name of your map you will then need to select the gamemode from the dropdown box labelled 'Game Mode'.
4. Save your changes and start your server.
If method 1 did not work please try this method.
1. Go into the command line manager, select the custom command line.
2. Rather than editing both the map and game mode here, what you're going to do is use one of the following that matches the game mode / map you'd like to play..
This will need to go into the box labelled 'Map'. This entry overrides the game mode selection box so make sure you use the one that matches the game mode you'd like to play. For example, to play Terrorist Hunt on Small Town you would use 'TH-SmallTown'.
3. Save your changes and start your server
If neither of those methods worked please don't hesitate to contact support.
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect Ground Branch server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/ground-branch-game-server-hosting-rental.php