There are currently two methods in which the starting map and mission can be selected; via the commandline, or via the config file.
Method 1 (Via Commandline)
- The first thing you'll want to do is go into the command line manager, and select the "Change Map and Mission Commandline"
- You should see a field labelled map, click it and select your desired map from the dropdown menu
- Then click the field labelled mission, and select your desired mission.
Be aware that Available missions vary from map to map, but by default may include:
To manually see which missions are available for what map, look in the following directory:
- Save the commandline and press "Apply"
Method 2 (Via Config file)
- Go to your game panel, click "Configuration Files"
- Click "Configuration Editor" next to "MapList.ini"
- Select either PvE or PvP maps in the dropdown box.
- Click "Save" in the top left.
- If you want to customise map options, navigate back to "Configuration Files" and click "Text-Editor" next to "MapList.ini"
- Identify this part
roundtime=10?timeofday=0800?timelimit=60?readycountdowntime=60?spectatefreecam=0?spectateenemies=0?spectateforcefirstperson=1?useteamrestrictions=1Change the values after the = symbol to your desired values.
- Press "Save" in the top left.
If you are struggling with getting this setup on your server, please contact us with a support ticket and we will happily help you get it setup!
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect Ground Branch server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/ground-branch-game-server-hosting-rental.php