To ensure your service has the correct permissions for these sites to query your TS3 server you must follow the below instructions
1. Connect to your server.
2. Make sure you are a server admin
3. click tools > options > application and tick "Advanced permissions system"
4. click ok then click on permissions > server groups
5. select guest on the left hand side then expand "Virtual Server" in the middle
6. At the bottom of the window make sure the drop down box is set to "Show Names"
7. Expand "Information" under "Virtual Server" and tick the following
8. Expand "Group" then expand "Information"
9. tick the following
10. click close
Your server will now respond to queries from these sites.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Hiding the port number:Following on from the creating a custom hostname guide, you can go one...
Creating a custom hostname:This is for those of you who want to have your own hostname to connect...
To generate a new key, do the following: 1. Log into your game panel, and go to your Teamspeak...