1. Open a support ticket with us
2. Tell us the password you want
3. we will then provide the password salt and hash for you to paste into your configuration file
4. In the Gamepanel, add the password from the Salt box on the site above into the "Password salt" field of the SpaceEngineers-Dedicated.cfg file.
If you want to do this yourself here are the steps you need to take
1. Download the Space Engineers Dedicated server tool from steam
2. Open it up
3. click "Run as Admin" if you see that button
4. select local / Console then click "Continue to server configuration"
5. In the "password" field type in what you want your password to be then click save at the bottom
6. Now click the edit button next to save, this should open a notepad file
7. Find these 2 lines
In the example above the password used was "1234"
8. Paste these values into your configuration file
- 1 Users Found This Useful
If you have pause when empty set to false but refineries/assemblers are still pausing when nobody...
If you are a new customer past 1st Febuary 2018 to install torch just follow steps A - B, if you...
1. Log into your game panel > game services > select your game server2. click on...
Space Engineers utilizes a steam group system to keep your server private. To set it up just...
log into your game panel go to game services > select your server Stop the server. If you...