There are currently 2 ways in which you can get yourself setup as an Admin on your server, in this guide we will go over both of those methods so you can get yourself up and running as quickly and easily as possible.
2. Look for the file called 'admin.xml', press the text editor button.
3. Within there you will see all of your servers permission configuration, the part you will want to look for is the following..
<admin name="usernamehere" id="123456789012345678"/>
5. Save the file and start up your server.
1. Log into your game panel and go into the Configuration Files section.
2. Look for the file called Pingstart.bat, press the configuration editor button.
3. Within this file you will see a section labelled 'Admin ID', you'll need to get your Steam64ID (https://steamid.io/lookup) and put that into the box.
4. Save the file and start up your server.
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect Avorion server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/avorion-game-server-hosting-rental.php