- Log into your game panel then stop your server
- connect to your server via FTP (https://pingperfect.com/index.php/knowledgebase/19/Accessing-your-files.html) and navigate to your Storage folder download the game.eco file to your pc. Make a copy of this file somewhere so that if somthing goes wrong you have an unedited version as a backup.
- Right click the game.eco file you downloaded to your pc and click 'open archive' (Do not unzip/decompress, if you unzip you may never get it compressed again correctly and when you upload the file back the server wont start)
- Once you have opened game.eco you should see a Users folder. In that folder locate your profile by steam64ID or slgID and delete it.
- Close the archive and upload the game.eco from your pc to your server.
You have now deleted a player profile from your server.
To help a player get back to where they were you can use the
/giveskillpoints command, to get their skill points back so they can buy their skills back. You can then go to their claimed locations, stand in their claims and /unclaim to remove their claim flags which you can return to them so they can put the claims back down. You may also need to set reputation
/setreputation , or
/setreputationrelative. For vehicles with deeds, the deed is now lost so you will have to delete the vehicle and either spawn one in with the
/give command or spawn in the materials so they can reconstruct it. As for other inventory items that they had on them these can also be spawned in with the
/give command or the materials to recreate can be spawned. If your player had award items, such as beta awards or items like the wolf apparell for the wolf-tier that is unfortuately lost and cannot be recovered unless they had it stored in a chest somewhere. If that is happening and you can get in other servers its because the player profile is corrupt.