- In your configuration files, open "Zomboid\Server\servertest.ini" then find the line: WorkshopItems=
- Add the Steam Workshop ID (found at the end of the URL of the mod's Steam Workshop) in a semi-colon ; separated string, example below:
- In the same file, find the following line: Mods=
- The value needed for this section can often be found in the description of the mod on the Steam Workshop, for example.
Workshop ID: 123456789
Mod ID: ModName1
Once you have that value you can insert it like so..
- Save the file in the top left and restart your server! Those mods should now be activated.
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect Project Zomboid server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/pz-project-zomboid-game-server-hosting-rental.php