- In your configuration files, open "Zomboid\Server\servertest.ini" then find the line: WorkshopItems=
- Add the Steam Workshop ID (found at the end of the URL of the mod's Steam Workshop) in a semi-colon ; separated string, example below:
- In the same file, find the following line: Mods=
- The value needed for this section can often be found in the description of the mod on the Steam Workshop, for example.
Workshop ID: 123456789
Mod ID: ModName1
Once you have that value you can insert it like so..
- Save the file in the top left and restart your server! Those mods should now be activated.
IMPORTANT: IF YOU ARE INSTALLING A MAP
- You have an extra field called
Map=that needs to be modified.
- You can find the correct value to fill in the
Map=field, by checking the description on the Workshop Page.
It will say "Map Folder: MAP NAME"
For example, for the "Bedford Falls" map mod (found here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=522891356) you need to specify "BedfordFalls;North;South;West" so in your config file it would look like this:
# Enter the foldername of the mod found in \Steam\steamapps\workshop\modID\mods\modName\media\maps\
- When adding other workshop maps, the default map "Muldraugh, KY" must be listed at the end of the Map= list.
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect Project Zomboid server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/pz-project-zomboid-game-server-hosting-rental.php