1. Be hosted on a publicly accessible website (ie does not need a username/password to access the picture)
2. Must be 512x256 pixels
3. Must be a png file
Once you have an image that meets these rules you can make it appear on your server in the game by following these instructions
1. In the game panel go to configuration files then click on text editor next to server\Pingperfect\cfg\server.cfg
2. Within that file find server.headerimage "http://pingperfect.com/Logos/Gameservers.png" and change http://pingperfect.com/Logos/Gameservers.png to the location of your image
If you are not using the config file (IE. If your server identity is not set to "Pingperfect") you will need to add the header image in the custom commandline editor.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
1. In Gamepanel click Commandline Manger 2. Click Select/Selected at the end of the "Config File"...
1. Download Rust Admin (https://www.rustadmin.com/)2. Open the program and go to the...
This happens when you have not set yourself as an admin. To do so follow the below steps1. Log...
1. Go to your game panel and enter the mod manager2. Install oxide 23. click update oxide to...
To write a new line in the server description use \nSo for exampleLine1 \n Line2 \n Line3