- Log into your game panel > game services > select your server
- Go to configuration files > configuration editor next to SpaceEngineers-Dedicated.cfg
- Untick "Persistent" (or make sure it is unticked)
- Ensure the rest of the settings are as you want them for the new world.
- Save the file.
- Delete all files/folders within file manager > saves
- Reboot the server.
- Wait 5 minutes for the new world to generate.
- Go to configuration files > configuration editor
- Tick persistent and select the newly generated world (Hint, If you are not sure which one is the new world, you can see timestamps in file manager > saves)
- Save config file.
If you ever want to change any settings on the newly generated world you must manually edit the settings. A guide on this can be found here http://pingperfect.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=546
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect Space Engineers server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/space-engineers-game-server-hosting-rental.php