Step 1 - Find the mods you want to use
1. Within Steam on your computer hover your mouse above the 'Community' tab then select workshop from the dropdown menu
2. Use the search box and type in Unturned, and then select Unturned from the search dropdown.
3. Browse through various mods. When you find one you like, simply click the subscribe button.
4. Steam will then start downloading this content automatically.
Step 2 - Finding the mods
1. On your computer navigate to your steam directory (generally located here C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam). If you have Unturned saved elsewhere, then please navigate to your steam folder located there.
2. Next go to the following directory \SteamApps\workshop\content\304930.
3. Here you should find the item or items you have subscribed too.
Step 3 - Upload them to your server
1. Connect to your server via FTP (viewtopic.php?f=67&t=568)
2. Navigate to Bundles\Workshop and copy the files from each mod you want to either the maps folder (if its a map) or the content folder (for anything else)
3. Restart your server
You should now have those mods activated on your server.
1. Using the game panel file manager, go to the following path - Servers/Pingperfect/WorkshopDownloadIDs.json and edit the file
2. You will see two square brackets, within those you will want to place the Steam workshop IDs of the mods, for example...
[ 123456, 654321, 987654 ]
3. Save the file and restart your server, it should now automatically download the workshop mods and move them to the correct folder.
Note - If this method fails, please try using the manual method. If that still doesn't work please contact support and we'll be happy to help.
- Unturned, workshop, mods, unturned mods, steam
- 2 Users Found This Useful
Whilst in game, type /unban (steam 64 id) - input the players steam 64 ID without any...
If you haven't installed Rocket While in your Gamepanel: Click on "Configuration Files". To...
Currently Unturned does not have official RCON capability. Instead you will need to use the...
The process is as follows: Workshop Mods Step 1: Navigate to the Unturned Steam Workshop. Step...