1. Log into your game panel (gamepanel.pingperfect.com)
2. Select game services
3. Select your server then go to command line manager
4. Within the command line manager select custom command lines then click new
5. Tick the box next to server name and enter the name of the server you want.
6. Tick the box next to game password and enter the password you want
7. Tick the box next to the left of PVE then set it to the value you want (right-hand side tick box ticked means PVE only, unticked means PVP)
8. Save the command line
9. Click select next to it
10. Reboot the server.
Note - some updates make special characters cause issues in server name field
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect GRAV server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/grav-game-server-hosting-rental.php