Install all the mods that follow using our "Steam Workshop" game panel function - How To: Install & Update Mods (Steam Workshop)
- Select the "Mods" or "DZSALauncher" (if you use DZSALauncher that is) commandline and enter the following into the 'Mods' field:
@Namalsk Island;@Namalsk Survival
- Using an FTP program such as FileZilla, Accessing your Files | File Manager | FTP, navigate to the following directory on your server:
Once inside of this folder you will then need to navigate into either the Hardcore or Regular folder (this refers to the difficulty), inside of these folders you will find a folder named '<difficulty>.namalsk', for example 'hardcore.namalsk'.
Download the desired mission folder to your PC.
- Using FTP again, navigate to the following directory:
Once in the mpmissions directory upload the mission folder you downloaded in the last step into this directory, it should look a little like this..
- Select "Configuration Files" → Click "Configuration Editor" next to serverDZ.cfg - this will allow you to edit your server config file to change the mission (map) that's being run.
- Where it says Mission: change that to either hardcore.namalsk or regular.namalsk (depending on what you would like to play) - then save the file in the top left, for example:
- You can now start up your server.
Success! You have installed and configured your server to run Namalsk!
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect DayZ Standalone server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/dayz-standalone-game-server-hosting-rental.php