Game Server Login Tokens (GSLTs) were added to Unturned in version 220.127.116.11, these will give your server preferential placement on the server list. Follow the steps below to add one to your server..
Note that in order to generate a GSLT you MUST have a phone number linked to your Steam account, this is the only requirement.
Generating a login token
- Go to this website and login to your Steam account: https://steamcommunity.com/dev/managegameservers
- At the bottom of the page where it says 'Create a new game server' account you're going to need to enter some details, this would be the App ID of Unturned and a some sort of memorable phrase so you know what the GSLT is for.
App ID: 304930.
Memo: Customizable (eg 'My Unturned Server').
Once done click create.
- You should now be able to see a new login token, copy that as we will need this in the following steps.
- This GSLT will need to go into your servers Config.json, this can be access by clicking the Configuration Files button in your game panel and then clicking the Text Editor button to the right of 'Config.json'.
- In this file, a few lines down from the top you will see the following line..
This is where your newly generation login token needs to go, for example here's what it should look like..
- Once that's been done go ahead and save the file, those changes will then be applied on the next server restart.
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect Unturned server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/unturned-game-server-hosting-rental.php