Use The Code mordhau15 To Grab A 15% Discount On All Mordhau Servers Here
Updated for Patch 21
Changing the Game type or Map in Mordhau is the same thing, as the Map and Game type are effectively the same thing. Applying this change also sets the default map and game mode your server will run on start-up/restart.
To make these changes;
- Log in to the Game panel.
- Open the Command line Manager.
- Navigate to the Custom Command line at the bottom.
- Press the 'Select' button
- Refer to the Map List below, and then type in the game mode and map you want. For example, INV_Camp_1
- Ensure that you add the following section for each map respectively...
The Pit: ThePit/
Mountain Peak: MaxMap/
For example, for Invasion game mode on Camp map we would add this to the command line.
Map List - Sorted by supported Game modes:
Skirmish, 64 players:
Team Death Match:
Team Death Match, 64 players:
Deathmatch/Free For All:
For reference, these are the different game modes:
DU = Duel
TF = Teamfight
INV = Invasion
FL = Frontline
BR = Battle Royale
HRD = Horde
SKM = Skirmish
FFA = FFA/Deathmatch
TDM = Team Deathmatch
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect Mordhau server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/mordhau-game-server-hosting-rental.php