Insurgency | How To Add Workshop Custom Content
- In your game panel go to command line manager, click on custom then click new.
- Create a new command line by ticking the options on the left you want then filling in/ticking/selecting on the right (make sure you have workshop ticked on both the left and right).
- Save the command line then select it.
- Go to configuration files in your game panel then select either subscribed_file_ids.txt or subscribed_collection_ids.txt (depending on if you want to use a few mods or a collection of them, to use a collection follow steps 1 - 5 at the bottom of the page).
- Save the file then restart your server, it should now download those mods.
Creating a steam workshop collection with API key
1. Open your Steam client and login, then go to community and then workshop. You will then need to select your game and then on the top click collections and then on the right click create collection. Set a name for your collection and load a branding image if you have one, followed by a short description.
2. Select items that work together from the "What kind of collection is this" and then under categories select server content, click save and continue. It will come up with a contents page, click save and continue again.
3. Go back to the game's workshop page and find some Workshop add-ons that you want on your server and then click add to collection when you are on the add-on page and select your collection you want to add it to and click Ok.
4. Next on the Workshop page, on the right click on your Workshop files and select the collections tab, click on the collection you have made and then click on publish.
5. View your collection that you made in Workshop on Steam, right click on the page and select copy page URL and paste it into your internet browser (Example: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =943885191) - You need to grab the whole number at the end, this is your collect ID, in this example its 283904696, remember to note this down
6. Next go to this link http://steamcommunity.com/dev/apikey and follow the instructions to get yourself an auth key.
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect Insurgency server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/insurgency-game-server-hosting-rental.php