2. Go to configuration files > configuration editor next to SpaceEngineers-Dedicated.cfg
3. Untick "Persistent" (or make sure it is unticked)
4. ensure the rest of the settings are as you want them for the new world
5. Save the file
6. Delete all files/folders within file manager > saves
7. Reboot the server
8. Wait 5 minutes for the new world to generate
9. Go to configuration files > configuration editor
10. Tick persistent and select the newly generated world (Hint, If you are not sure which one is the new world, you can see timestamps in file manager > saves)
11. Save config file
If you ever want to change any settings on the newly generated world you must manually edit the settings. A guide on this can be found here http://pingperfect.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=546
- 2 Users Found This Useful
If you have pause when empty set to false but refineries/assemblers are still pausing when nobody...
If you are a new customer past 1st Febuary 2018 to install torch just follow steps A - B, if you...
1. Log into your game panel > game services > select your game server2. click on...
Space Engineers utilizes a steam group system to keep your server private. To set it up just...
log into your game panel go to game services > select your server Stop the server. If you...