Worth Every Dime!

All clients are welcome to post your comments about our service here. We do our very best to provide the best game servers, support and prices so feedback is always welcome.
ViperZeroOne

Worth Every Dime!

Post by ViperZeroOne » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:26 am

Over the past 10 years I've operated servers for Minecraft, Empyrion: Galactic Survival, 7 Days to Die, Space Engineers, Terraria, Starbound and Ark. During that time I've been with many server hosts and have found a few truths;

1. Claims on websites usually mean nothing.
2. The largest package for the lowest price is the worst way to buy a server.
3. 24-hour support doesn't mean FAST support.

In all my searching I haven't found a host that I actually felt the need to sit down and write a positive review for, until now. PingPerfect is simply the best host I've ever been with. In my experience, support tickets have always been answered in under 30 minutes (sometimes right away!). The replies are always written by humans, not scripted, and they have always done their best to resolve my problems (which were mostly my fault to begin with).

I simply can't say enough good things about PingPerfect. In fact, if my other servers were still in operation I would have brought them all over to PingPerfect by now.

Return to “Customer Testimonials”