Testimonial

All clients are welcome to post your comments about our service here. We do our very best to provide the best game servers, support and prices so feedback is always welcome.
el prey

Testimonial

Post by el prey » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:49 am

I requested a refund only 4 days after I purchased a server after finding the server is unstable. They waited 2 weeks to reply, and then issued me a partial refund for the remainder of the month. So because they waited so long to reply, they were able to bill me for half the month. I think it's unhonest, and I am dissapointed.

Ragonz
Site Admin

Re: Horrible Service

Post by Ragonz » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:18 am

As stated somewhere in our forums we will never delete a testimonial however this needs some clarification.

Server stability of Space Engineers is unfortunatly out of our hands at the moment. The game is very prone to lag, crashes and general misbehaving
A refund was issued to the date of today however because the ticket had been "lost" (The ticket was marked as answered by one of our Junior support reps rather than "In-Progress") the support rep handeling it did not notice that the refund had actually been requested a few days prior to this. As soon as the customer replied to the ticket it was visible again and after a brief misunderstanding a pro-rata refund was issued for the 26 days of unused service despite

A. The server issues being nothing to do with us
B. Outside of our 24 hour refund policy.
Grab a game server from us by clicking the picture below
Got an issue? Submit a Support Ticket

Return to “Customer Testimonials”