PingPerfect is the best!

All clients are welcome to post your comments about our service here. We do our very best to provide the best game servers, support and prices so feedback is always welcome.
ihavenolegs

PingPerfect is the best!

Post by ihavenolegs » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:34 pm

I rent a 7 Days to Die server from pingperfect and I had done research on every company that provides servers for 7days. Pingperfect clearly stood out from all the others in many ways. Most importantly, at the time to decide, they were also the only company that provided Canadian based servers. We have been with them almost a year now and are very pleased. Yes, its a tad more pricey than some other companies but as James said when I signed up, you get what you pay for. That is very true on all levels with these guys. If you do research about other companies you will read many things about customer service being a nightmare. The customer service with Pingperfect is beyond perfect! They are very fast to help and are willing to go above and beyond, and as gamers themselves, they know what they are talking about. I really appreciate good customer service, it is essential to any business. Besides the perfect customer service the server itself is phenomenal!

Return to “Customer Testimonials”