Setting up initially

Got a question about your server, post it here
For Official answers please raise a support ticket
Evelyn

Setting up initially

Post by Evelyn » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:43 pm

My friend and I have tried to set up with you guys, we have paid you, and received a bunch of emails which were unfortunately of no help at all. Could you please list HERE step by step what you are supposed to do from payment to playing? The client area shows nothing, we can't log into the control panels, the server is not on the list, there is no option to enter anything or change anything, there is no information anywhere. If I had to put something in your suggestion topic, this would be it, a little more initial help to get it going without having to search and search, submit tickets and post here in the hope of responses, wasting time for all of us together. Hopefully your response here will save your ticket system from lots of confused people, and help everything run smoothly :)

Ragonz
Site Admin

Re: Setting up initially

Post by Ragonz » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:05 pm

Hi Evelyn

so basic steps are below

1. You select service you want
2. You are invoiced for that service
3. you pay for that service
4. the system creates the service and once created you are emailed the details of how to log into the game panel (gamepanel.pingperfect.com)
5. thats it, once you are in the game panel you can set up your service as you see fit
Grab a game server from us by clicking the picture below
Got an issue? Submit a Support Ticket

Return to “General Support”