fantastic server and amazing support

All clients are welcome to post your comments about our service here. We do our very best to provide the best game servers, support and prices so feedback is always welcome.
ash1688

fantastic server and amazing support

Post by ash1688 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:07 pm

Hi I have an Arma 3 server with these guys running Altis LIfe. but during setting it up I need access to a database when I email support for them to create the database and access to it, they swiftly did all that and installed and configured Altis Life so that it was all up and running and ready to play with the minimum downtime, as it probably would of taken me longer to to get it working.
Yesterday there was an update for Altis Life when I tried to update it myself it didn't work and after creating a ticket on the support desk they did the reinstalled of the update for me and got it working again again quicker than I would of been able to.
I have been with a few different hosting site for different games before but the is the best provider I've been with so far, I've had all of my support tickets replied to within 24 hours, more often than not they reply within the hour of posting a ticket or reply and some of their replies have been during unsociable hours.
The initial setup for the server was very quick done within 10 minutes and when in game the server runs smoothly and the players get very little lag or delay.
Finaly I would recommend PingPerfect to anyone that know that is looking at game server and would deffo use it again myself.

Return to “Customer Testimonials”