happy customer

All clients are welcome to post your comments about our service here. We do our very best to provide the best game servers, support and prices so feedback is always welcome.
caligrown

happy customer

Post by caligrown » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:26 am

well first of all i would like to say happy holidays to all the staff at ping perfect . 2nd i would like to say how much of a happy customer i am i been using your services for about a month now i started with a 4 slot server now i am up to a 10 man slot i know it isnt a big one but for me that never rented a server before this is huge 1st thing i thought was there was going to be lag nope did not come no lag at all server is nice and well stable anytime i put in a ticket which there wasnt because of server trouble the perfect staff answered in a well mannered time and were very polite i will be highly recommended ping perfect to everyone that joins in the server and in other forums i hope people read this and really try to use ping perfect for your server needs hoping to get more people to play on server so i can keep adding slots btw the game i use ping perfect server for is 7 days to die ty ping perfect team for all the support and walk through that this non computer knowing guy knows how to run and set up server

Return to “Customer Testimonials”