Ping perfect was (is) perfect

All clients are welcome to post your comments about our service here. We do our very best to provide the best game servers, support and prices so feedback is always welcome.
Tamer

Ping perfect was (is) perfect

Post by Tamer » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:33 pm

I have tried pingperfect for a few hours, the hardware was good, also the panel is pretty handy, infact it's simple so its more user-friendly. The support responds tickets quick. If you wonder why I am writing "was" because I had my personal reasons to stop the service, but I personally recommend pingperfect if you are looking for quality. The prices are not high as the other hosts out there,so it balances.

Game server: SA-MP
Slots: 150

Edit:

Well I am editing this topic after 5 months now because I will clearly say one thing:

Ping perfect is perfect.

At January, I had some doubts about which host to choose, but still not to let pingperfect down I wanted to drop a topic here, the server they had setup for me was a demo server and I was pretty happy with it. But later on I had to think again, so I told them to remove the demo server.

Few days later I came back to buy a gameserver from them. Now I am using pingperfect since 5 months, and I am pretty happy with their fast support and good quick servers.

Here's my server IP: 91.121.237.252:7877
and here's my website: avttdm.com

My name on the forum is "Tamer" drop a PM to me and I will surely help you or answer your questions about ping perfect.

Return to “Customer Testimonials”