A superb support story

All clients are welcome to post your comments about our service here. We do our very best to provide the best game servers, support and prices so feedback is always welcome.
JoeTea

A superb support story

Post by JoeTea » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:47 am

I feel the need to post this after the truly exception customer support which I have received today.

I have been looking around for a good server provider for a while and today I came upon PingPerfect. After reading through their 'about' section, I still had a few questions so I sent a support ticket asking for details on things such as FTP and ping.

This support ticket was responded to very quickly and covered all my questions. On top of this, it was explained to me that I could have a one week free trail to test out the server before committing to a purchase.

Upon activing this free trial, I had a few issues installing add-ons onto my server (something which is a very important for its function as a competative TF2 server) so I submitted another support ticket. My ticket was replied to within 20 minutes in all cases and the support member (James Lyon in this case) worked tirelessly to help solve my issues.

Everything now seems to be fixed and I am very content. For those curious, my ping is currently at 15 on a server based in the UK and I am having no more problems with plugins or add-ons.

A fantastic job by the support team, and I have a strong feeling that I will be committing to this company for my server in the future.

Return to “Customer Testimonials”