Primal Carnage Game Server

All clients are welcome to post your comments about our service here. We do our very best to provide the best game servers, support and prices so feedback is always welcome.
MaNiLaKilLa

Primal Carnage Game Server

Post by MaNiLaKilLa » Sun May 26, 2013 10:48 pm

Just like to say thanks for my Primal carnage server, stable as a rock with NO laggggggg!

Cracking stuff guys and cheers for the excellent service. I actually couldn't believe a game server provider took the time out to sort a customer request :twisted:

Can you do a package deal if I move my other server to you?

Ragonz
Site Admin

Re: Primal Carnage Game Server

Post by Ragonz » Sun May 26, 2013 11:19 pm

MaNiLaKilLa wrote:Just like to say thanks for my Primal carnage server, stable as a rock with NO laggggggg!

Cracking stuff guys and cheers for the excellent service. I actually couldn't believe a game server provider took the time out to sort a customer request :twisted:

Can you do a package deal if I move my other server to you?
Thank you for the nice comments MaNiLaKilLa. We are extremely pleased that you like the server and more importantly the service. Any help you require just open a ticket, we will always try our best to accommodate any request.

Yes we are open to package deals for customers, PM me with the services you wish to bundle and I'm sure we can come to some arrangement.
Grab a game server from us by clicking the picture below
Got an issue? Submit a Support Ticket

Return to “Customer Testimonials”