Server

All clients are welcome to post your comments about our service here. We do our very best to provide the best game servers, support and prices so feedback is always welcome.
pgott87

Server

Post by pgott87 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:13 am

I've used PingPerfect in the past to rent a 7 Days to Die server. Everything went rather smoothly, yet I was a little unhappy with the amount of customization I had in the server config through the control panel.

After trying another server host, I decided to come back to PingPerfect for a Factorio server rental. I rented the server ~24 hours ago, and so far, the server has been working for ~3 hours of that 24 hour period. Apparently, I can't restart the server without it breaking.

Ragonz
Site Admin

Re: Utter Failure

Post by Ragonz » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:01 am

For clarity the reason the server was not working was because of a typo made in one of the configuration files by the customer that prevented the server from working. This was identified by staff (rather than just telling the customer to wipe the server and start again) and resolved.

Edit. A refund was provided to the customer despite the issue being resolved for him at his request
Grab a game server from us by clicking the picture below
Got an issue? Submit a Support Ticket

Return to “Customer Testimonials”