Adding extra Mods

Fez__

Adding extra Mods

Post by Fez__ » Thu May 03, 2018 9:19 pm

I was looking to add a couple of extra mods to my server, I am guessing .dll files are not allowed for upload.

I am looking for the WorldEdit and BigShovel mods.

https://eco-mods.com/resources/worldedit.4/

https://eco-mods.com/resources/big-shovel.34/

Ragonz
Site Admin

Re: Adding extra Mods

Post by Ragonz » Fri May 04, 2018 2:00 am

pop in a support ticket and we can add the mods you want to the mod manager
Grab a game server from us by clicking the picture below
Got an issue? Submit a Support Ticket

stevenh1993

Post by stevenh1993 » Thu May 17, 2018 11:42 pm

Ragonz wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 2:00 am
pop in a support ticket and we can add the mods you want to the mod manager
I did send in a ticket but was given the answer of " Most of the time, mods should have their own instructions on how to get them working on your server. Eco mods vary and are not all the same.
Thanks
Scott C."

The issue with this is there is no way to copy/paste the downloaded files into the PingPerfect Server config/mod/*whatever* files. So we don't really have the ability to install like that. I did see the "big shovel" mod and a few others on a preset list that can be injected into the servers, but I've yet to reap any results from installing those mods listed on the "mods" tab. I've tried installing them via configuration and also via default values. They don't install properly and I'm left with no ability to add mods. I even went as far as creating a new file in the file manager and copy/pasting the actual c# and c++ coding , but still didn't get results after injection. If anybody has a working method to inject mods on these servers I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
:)

Ragonz
Site Admin

Post by Ragonz » Fri May 18, 2018 10:01 am

you have to upload the mod files to the mods folder (or where the specific mods instructions tells you where to put them) you cant just copy code over
if the mod files have any dll files in them avise support and we can add them for you
Grab a game server from us by clicking the picture below
Got an issue? Submit a Support Ticket

Return to “Eco Global Survival”