PingPerfect Review and Cancellation

All clients are welcome to post your comments about our service here. We do our very best to provide the best game servers, support and prices so feedback is always welcome.
Zomberina

PingPerfect Review and Cancellation

Post by Zomberina » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:01 am

So, I wanted to get my own Space Engineers Server. I already host a small one through Apex for Minecraft, and thought I would try out PingPerfect.

While a great service I am sure, it was hard for me to grasp, so after a couple hours, I just went ahead and submitted a ticket to cancel the server and get a refund.

Well, they confirmed the service was cancelled, but instead of a refund per their policy that I thought I understood, instead they are leaving a server on until the month is up. A server I never used.

So, my rating is a C+ on this side of it. They do not honor their policy. They do not have a clear cut method to request a refund. I just don't know what to do and find it vexing. I guess I am out money for a service I never used. So buyer beware! If you are novice to Space Engineers servers, then you best go with a different company. I had to try three different ones before I found an interface that was satisfactory. Out of the three, Bluefang immediately honored my cancellation, as did Gameservers.com. I am now hosting through Servblend and found their interface perfect for me to learn the ropes and then move it all to Torch once I have a grasp of things.

PingPerfect should follow these companies' example of customer service.

Ragonz
Site Admin

Re: PingPerfect Review and Cancellation

Post by Ragonz » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:13 am

As per our terms and conditions you are entitled to a refund within the first 48 hours, just drop is a sales ticket.

If you could let us know what you don't find clear about our interface as well that would be helpful.
Grab a game server from us by clicking the picture below
Got an issue? Submit a Support Ticket

Return to “Customer Testimonials”