To use workshop mods on your unturned server just follow the guide below
Step 1 - Find the mods you want to use
1. Within Steam on your computer hover your mouse above the 'Community' tab then select workshop from the dropdown menu
2. Use the search box and type in Unturned, and then select Unturned from the search dropdown.
3. Browse through various mods. When you find one you like, simply click the subscribe button.
4. Steam will then start downloading this content automatically.
Step 2 - Finding the mods
1. On your computer navigate to your steam directory (generally located here C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam). If you have Unturned saved elsewhere, then please navigate to your steam folder located there.
2. Next go to the following directory \SteamApps\workshop\content\304930.
3. Here you should find the item or items you have subscribed too.
Step 3 - Upload them to your server
1. Connect to your server via FTP (viewtopic.php?f=67&t=568)
2. Navigate to Bundles\Workshop and copy the files from each mod you want to either the maps folder (if its a map) or the content folder (for anything else)
3. Restart your server
You should now have those mods activated on your server.
1 post • Page 1 of 1