Feedback as requested.

All clients are welcome to post your comments about our service here. We do our very best to provide the best game servers, support and prices so feedback is always welcome.
Dennis S.

Feedback as requested.

Post by Dennis S. » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:22 pm

I've had some issues, And their costumer support was fairly quick to handle my problems. They were quick, Polite, And helped me with what i needed...Sort of.

On that note, They do need to purchase a calculator. Because when i start renting the 31st, And add -two- month's to that, It defenitely does not end March 3rd.

Either way, After some back and forth i found myself tired of argueing and just gave up. I told them it was fine, And left it at that.

I think the service is fine. But i'm not 100% sure how much longer i'm renting from them.

~Dennis S.

Ps. - Do not let this turn you away from their site. They actually do have very stable servers and i never had issues with that, My issues was mostly their financial department not being able to calculate properly.

Ragonz
Site Admin

Re: Feedback as requested.

Post by Ragonz » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:23 pm

Hi Dennis

Please submit a support ticket and ask for James, I will sort this out for you.
We take all feedback very seriously and if you can provide me with the ticket number I will speak to the staff involved.
Grab a game server from us by clicking the picture below
Got an issue? Submit a Support Ticket

Return to “Customer Testimonials”