1. Log into your Pingperfect game panel
2. Click on Game Servers
3. Stop your server
4. Click on Command Line manager > custom commandlines
5. Create a New command line
6. Select the checkbox next to "+set fs_game"
7. Set the value for this as...
8. Save your newly created command line
9. Make sure your newly created command line is selected in Command Line Changer; not your default command line. The whole command line should look something like this...
+set dedicated 2 +set fs_game mods/thenameofyourmodfolder +set net_ip yourserversip +set net_port yourserversport +exec server.cfg +map_rotate
10. Go back to your servers main page and open the File Manager
11. Click on the Mods folder
12. Create a New Folder and name this to whatever mod you are running
13. Upload all the files included with the mod you wish to run to this newly created folder; such as mod.ff, z_modwarfare.iwd, server.cfg, etc.
14. Start your server from the servers main page
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Okay i have been trying to install mods onto my server for the last few days and attempting more than once with every forum "how to", Noticing that everything is also outdated im wondering if there was a new or updated way to add mod to a server.