1. Open your Steam client and login, then go to community and then workshop. You will then need to select your game and then on the top click collections and then on the right click create collection. Set a name for your collection and load a branding image if you have one, followed by a short description.
2. Select items that work together from the "What kind of collection is this" and then under categories select server content, click save and continue. It will come up with a contents page, click save and continue again.
3. Go back to the games workshop page and find some Workshop addons that you want on your server and then click add to collection when you are on the addon page and select your collection you want to add it to and click Ok.
4. Next on the Workshop page, on the right click on your Workshop files and select the collections tab, click on the collection you have made and then click on publish.
5. View your collection that you made in Workshop on Steam, right click on the page and select copy page URL and paste it into your internet browser (Example: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =943885191) - You need to grab the whole number at the end, this is your collect ID, in this example its 283904696, remember to note this down
6. Next go to this link http://steamcommunity.com/dev/apikey and follow the instructions to get yourself an auth key. Once you have the auth key,
General Discussion about our game servers
1 post • Page 1 of 1