Switching between games

Thinking of getting a Pingperfect server but have questions, post them here.
gomera

Switching between games

Post by gomera » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:57 pm

Hi,

With my friends we will like to hire your service but the issue is that we don't all like the same game all the time. For example, some of us would like to have a 7dtd session a couple of days, and then with other friends, play a little bit ARK. I asked about the possibility of switching between games I was told that it is possible any times I want, but should I have to hire a 7dtd server & another for ARK or with just one single purchase, I can switch the game on the server to any of the available games you support (obviously after a reboot)?

If with one single purchase, I can switch between game servers, why do the cost is different? For example, 7dtd cost 1.14d per slot and AKR 0.7d per slot, will it means that on some games with a given 'credit' you can use up to X max slots?

Thanks in advance!

Ragonz
Site Admin

Re: Switching between games

Post by Ragonz » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:21 pm

So when we say you can switch between games we mean that you can upgrade/downgrade to them. When you get bored with one we can swap you to another. If it costs more you would need to pay that, less you get a prorata credit to your account
Grab a game server from us by clicking the picture below
Got an issue? Submit a Support Ticket

Return to “Enquires”