Getting help with Pingperfect Online.

Talk about anything in here, keep it clean though
ipicku

Getting help with Pingperfect Online.

Post by ipicku » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:27 am

Well I tried asking a question since I wanted to know if you guys were able to host a server for the game Unturned. I was going to be fine if I got any answer.....But instead everytime a admin saw the chat the closed it withouse a response. I used this server for a 7 days to die and was very happy with it but currently I am a bit pissed off that the online support Marie was to lazy to even send a response with a yes or a no instead just closed the chat the multiple times I had sent this question. If I had to give ratings for servers it is a sold 5 out of 5 but with Customer Service I give it a 1 out of 5. You can forget about me starting any future servers again if this is the type of help you provide when questions are asked.

Ragonz
Site Admin

Re: Getting help with Pingperfect Online.

Post by Ragonz » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:22 pm

I've had a look at the chat log and can see that the question was answered then closed after no reply was posted.

03:06:17
Matthew
I have used your hosting for 7 days to die and loved it and was wondering if it would be possible to attain a untunred server with you hosting services.
03:06:22
Support
Please wait whilst an operator is assigned to your chat
Unfortunately all our operators are busy right now, we know you are waiting and are working to get to you asap
Marie has accepted the chat!
03:09:47
Marie
Hi Matthew, It's not a standard server that we offer at this time.We do have VDS's that you can rent where you can host the server yourself, you will however need to install the server and manage it yourself.
03:16:24 Marie has closed the chat!

As you can see the chat was closed after almost 7 minutes of no reply. We apologize that you had a bad experience but we can assure you our customer service is what we pride ourselves on.
Grab a game server from us by clicking the picture below
Got an issue? Submit a Support Ticket

ipicku

Re: Getting help with Pingperfect Online.

Post by ipicku » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:12 pm

Sorry I jumped to conclusions on my side it was just closing the chat bar after I had no response while I waited. Thank you for the answer.

Return to “General Talk”