2. Look for the file called 'admin.xml', press the text editor button.
3. Within there you will see all of your servers permission configuration, the part you will want to look for is the following..
<admin name="usernamehere" id="123456789012345678"/>
5. Save the file and startup your server.
1. Log into your game panel and go into the Configuration Files section.
2. Look for the file called Pingstart.bat, press the configuration editor button.
3. Within this file you will see a section labeled 'Admin ID', you'll need to get your Steam64ID (https://steamid.io/lookup) and put that into the box.
4. Save the file and startup your server.