*Note* Currently all mods you want on the server need to be added in from the start as a new world is required to apply the mods.
1. In your game go to the workshop and subscribe to the mods you wish to use. Then run the game to make sure the mods download. (http://steamcommunity.com/app/405710/workshop/)
2. Once the mods are in your game, navigate to the mods folder for your game on your computer. (C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Staxel\content\mods or the location of your Steam folder if it's not in the default location.)
3. Making sure you get both the Folder and the .manifest files of the same name, make a .zip file containing the mods you want to add to the server. (Highlight the ones you want, right click on a higlighted file go to Send To>Compressed (zipped) Folder.
4. In Gamepanel go to File Manger\Content\mods. Click "Upload" at the top of the window. Find your zipped mods folder, upload, then extract. (If the file fails to upload through the Gamepanel you can use FTP instead.) (https://pingperfect.com/index.php/knowledgebase/19/Accessing-your-files.html)
5. Once the mods are uploaded, Click the "Import Mods" button on the main page in Gamepanel. (Ignore the Estimated time as it is not accurate) Wait until the pop up window says "Completed Revalidation The script has executed successfully. You may close this window."
6. In gamepanel click the "Reset World" button and wait until the pop up window says "The script has executed successfully. You may close this window."
7. Start the server if it's stopped. Wait a couple minutes for the server to load and you should be good to go. (If a mod adds new items the game you can check the shevles in the stores to see if there are mod related items avaialble from the mod)
If you're using a mod that adds modded items to the game, you'll need to have each of your users install that mod themselves as well. Just have them subscribe to the mod in the Workshop.
- 0 Users Found This Useful