2. Go to your game server
3. Go to commandline manager
4. Click custom
5. create new
6. enable commands
7. save commandline
8. select commandline (This will reboot your server)
- 0 Users Found This Useful
In your game panel navigate to configuration filesClick on config\server-settings-xx.json (where...
1. Load up Factorio on your computer2. Go to play > Multiplayer > new game3. Set all the...
1. Make sure the server is running the same version as you, normal steam update if you are not...
1. Open up the configuration file for the version of the game you are using2. Find "admins": 3....
Please see this guide. --> https://pingperfect.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=1781